রবিবার, ২৭ জুন, ২০১০

Hartal Day: after many days

After the arrival at Dhaka of mijne, I never face Hartal day. But today is a different from that. Today is the first day of Hartal after about 3 years. At past, generally I feel happy with the day as its behavior was different to me than any other normal days. But now, its also a different issue. At this time its my challenge with others to continue our duty and work with a Hartal day.

Last night, I have stayed at my workplace for the purpose of my official duty. And till now, am at office. and taking plan to go my house by..'?'.. This the question. How can I reach at home now. And how will I come again to office after the day? This problem is not only of mine but also for all. Its really a different day to me, to us, to country to all.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: