বৃহস্পতিবার, ১৩ মে, ২০১০

Timepass through writting poems and stories

For some days I am trying to write poems and posting those in my blogs. I dont know why i am doing so, but i am feeling happy by my activities. From next week my qualifying exam will be started for taking the permission to get the thesis in my MS program. I dont know will I be able to attent the exam or not. But I eed to appear at the exam urgently. As I need to change my current phase by acheiving the MS degree. After many day, I am posting this. Already I have come to Dhanmodi. Now I satrt for office at 9:00am. and reach at home withi 9:00pm. Its really a good opportunity to do a task beside my job. But i am ignoring those time by accessing net or by writting poems or stories.

Already I along with Mamun Bhai, a collegue, started a joint-venture by starting a website for story or literature lover. I will write about that later. I need to sleep now. I am feeling the lac of sleep for many days.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: