সোমবার, ২৮ জুন, ২০১০

Argentina: World Cup 2010

Generally the amour to something grows up from the environment of childhood of a person. As being a Bangladeshi, its really a tough matter for me to watch a world cup sitting on the gallery of the stadium. So the only way for us to enjoy that through TV media.
Brazil, Argentina , each team is similar to us. We all like them. No country of them is not related to our country politically or economically as India, Pakistan, America or Chine. We all love them for their fair play in a match. That really provide us happiness after each 4 years. And I guarantee that, the no. of flags of various country sold at the time of world cup is more than that of Bangladeshi flags in between two world cup. We all like to enjoy that.
As a supporter, I am not of any one. But I like to be a part of Argentina. I don't know why. I don't dislike other team. Many of the teams are really favorite to me . Their style of playing football attract me greatly. But Argentina is a special to me.
In my life, its very rare when I have spent time for football at playground. And its true that just before 4 years ago, I hadn't clear concept on the rules of football though I have played that sometimes. At the before of last World Cup I tried with FIFA98 game in my computer. When I was in teen aged, I hadn't any team to like. Then just to confirm my existence in my friend circle I choose a team, Argentina.
At this world Cup, I am trying to enjoy the games of them. Even sometimes I also make funny quarrels with my colleagues or friends on behalf of Argentina.
At the time of my birth, Argentina was he top favorite team of football. And probably, I was influenced by that. The word Merodona was also a popular term at that time. When I became a little bit young, I felt sorrow that I wont be able to enjoy the game of him. But By this world cup, my wish is being fulfilled.
Messi is playing well. His concentration on the game as well as the control of temper really teach me many thing. Not only Messi but also other start player's attitude should be followed by us in our daily life. And I think, football is not only a game it also teaches us silently. we just need to observe that

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: