মঙ্গলবার, ২৯ জুন, ২০১০

Japan: the proud of Asia

I am not so great fan of football. So I am not regular to watch the matches except those of some teams, as I just want to get fun with in short time. At office I came to know Japan would face today against Paraguay. At that time I was a little bit amazed. Actually I was not sure about the previous success of Japan. I thought Japan has been eliminated from the previous round.
But returning from office, when i sat for the news headline in front of television. the match of Japan was being held. Some energetic movements of Player of Japan really attracted my mind. Though I was not so much expert to understand the play but the tries of them really made me mad. Their physical limitations make barrier to them to implement their thoughts and techniques. But their tries are really amazing.
I don't know why I have missed their matches in this World Cup. I will have to wait for 4 years to get their taste again. Being a neighbor of Japan, really I am feeling so happy for their super performance. Though they have to be defeated, but they have won many minds of such type of men like me who was not known about the enterprises of them.

For being the well wisher of Argentina, from the beginning of World Cup I used then for decorating my profiles. But from the next world cup, I won't decorated my profiles just by Argentina, but also by Japan. Japan, you are proud of us. Asia is grateful to you. I am bending to you.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: