মঙ্গলবার, ২৯ জুন, ২০১০

Peace on the last day

When I think about the the end of my life, I really be frightened. And day by day, along with all I am also going to the near of that day. Actually we all born just to perform our predefined activities. After the completion of those tasks, we all have to go. Day by day,I am frightening for that day, as I am losing my people around me who was able to support in my rainy days. I am becmoing isolate.
When I turned to an adult,I was bounded by spaghetti relationsships. Those relations are the main cause of being frightened for facing that day.
Relations will make me cry and these will bind me to this earth to tolerate the inconveniences and sorrowsb around me. On the last day, when I will left the world for ever, relationships will torture me. So, I need to give up the relation gradually. I wan't to be free for the last day. My min'd wont cry on that day to leave. I want to lough, just lough to get peace.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: