সোমবার, ২১ ডিসেম্বর, ২০০৯

Quazi Azhar Ali Sir , you make me emotional

About One month ago I wrote a letter to Quazi Azher Ali. I typed that and kept that for printing from my varsity. For the lack of time I was not able to print that and not able to send that to him. And really I am not able to send that one to him for any time. He is no more in this world. I was not know to him. But I thought to meet with him for various time for my personal reason. And I believe that he must provided me a good solution of my problem. But I am not succeed to do that.

to me He is a great person of our Locality. I think He was the most know person in the country from our area or thana. One upon a time, he was in charge of Secretary of various ministry for different period of time. One upon a time he was the secretary of Education Ministry. At that time he founded various school, Colleges at various places. And I feel proud I am a student of his founded college, Khulna Public College. I pray to god for the peace of his soul. The letter written to him really makes me emotional.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: