সোমবার, ২১ ডিসেম্বর, ২০০৯

Appointment Letter from LEADS

Today at morning I went to the Leads Head office at Adamjee Court ,Annex Tower. I was called to take my appointment letter for the post internee. I reached there at early morning about at 8:50. I was called by the HRM mam at 9:20. I got the letters and after reading out I had to sign all the copies to acknowledge that. After returning from there I was in need to join at Division office. So I was so busy. By the mean time I talked with the Guard man named Sumon for a while. He is a nice guy indeed. Our topics was the environment of LEADS, MD Sir, Employees, some of the LEADS centreed topics. My main targets was to know more about the LEADS. Actually I am trying to get support from all for my changing track fro one sector to another. When I was returning from LEADS I collected the Address of Leads Software firm from Sumon, the guard of LEADS. When I took the letter I tried to get the personal opinion of HRM manager. And She has provided me a positive feedback. She supports me to change my track from present one to LEADS. Madam Informed that I need to join at 31th Dec at office to the orientation session. Our formal office will start from 3rd January 2010.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: