বুধবার, ২ জুলাই, ২০০৮

My Recent Days

In this semister of my M.S, I have taken 3 courses. One of the courses of these has a lab class per week. I took it closely. The Lab instructor was also attractive and punctual i thought at the first day. He wanted to take two classs per week and to complete the courses as early as possible. At that moment, i was not pleased at all about this discision but I changed my mind as I thought that after completeing the classes earlier, i will go to my home( I am a great Home sick element not annimal). But it is matter of great sorrow that , he has not kept his words at all. It is the fourth week of that classes. But till now, he is not regular to take even such one class of his routine regularly. All of his faults can be granted, but his attitude to the students(as me) is not good at all. I am thinking to recover me from such type of insect. And I think everyone should avoid such type of speaker whoose mouth is open for saying anything without thinking first. Th e name of that insect is not given here. But Probably, it will be disclosed once upon of my other writtings.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: