মঙ্গলবার, ২৪ জুন, ২০০৮

My Recent days

Now a days I am not fully comfortable mood. Actually, Probably I have lost my pace. At my 1st midterm of Wireless and Comminication system, I was not satisfied by answering the all the questions. I got frightened. But atlast when I get the result of that exam i was fully surprised. I have scored 36 out of 40. The teacher was also amazed. then I got back my confidence.

But today, again I have appeared a exam badly. that was not acceptable by me. this was so easy mistake. Again i have lost my confidence. But I have confirmed to fight strictly for the midterm of that exam(Programming Language Principle). I am taking preparation for that purpose.

From few days ago, i was in also tension for the disturbing making to my Prema by some wicked guys. Atlast she has changed her cell no. But, i am still in action to tit the guys for their tat.

Now-a-day, I share many of matters wit my Prema. I really enjoy those. Acually she is also so much friendly with me. I like that very much.