বুধবার, ৩০ জুলাই, ২০০৮

Mamar Blog

Only God can plan perfectly. He has made the blueprint for all the creature of this world. And in the specific blueprint of a creature, he is predefined to be acquinted with some other creatures. Some creature from those set are tightly bounded with the specific creature. And I think as in my blueprint, i was predefined to get such a fine Mama, my Gautom Mama. I feel happy for his all types of task. Recently, He has started well a fine blog for spreading his focus and view. I wish to be a regular reader of his Blog. And i wish he will be able to customize his blog regularly. The is a proverb," A well began is half done". I think this proverb would be reflected through his blog.
Link to be Connected with my Mama:
http://www.gautam-saha.blogspot.com/

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: