বুধবার, ১৮ জুন, ২০০৮

Columns for favourite persons

Till this time, I have faced various persons in my life. But all of them are not at my memory at this time. But various persons who have drawn my mind, I remember them again and again. I have been effected by them very much. And i think i will never forget them in my life.
Whn i sit to make a list of my favourite persons, I can not reach at the final report of them. Actually all of them are favourite to me from different sides. I think i should write about them according to th grade of them to me. But I can not assign any grade to them. This wrtting is not for getting any opportunity from them. Most of them will not reach to this my blog. Then dont worry about that.
I want to list then keeping my father outside from it. As my father is the great person to me. And he is my God father for everything. This list is of the outside of my family member.
Arabindu Roy: was the assistant head teacher of my secondary school. And at my school time, i started to like the persons. Among them Arabindu Sir is the most accepted person by me. I liked him every much and all the time tried to folllow him. He was a great polite persons I have ever seen. but my first meeting with him was not good at all. For making a joke with one of my friend badly, he punished me shortly. But i remember, i was not angry with him. I thought that he was perfect fully. Gradually, for being the first boy in every class i was introduced to him. He knew me from my family sid also. My elder brother was the student of him. For this reason, He knew me more closely. All the time he wore white shirts. It was one of the graet affection of mine. I was starting to utilize my friend when I was his student directly. Actually every person whon is special to me is the inventor of a specific feature innerside of me. I remind him every time. Probably, he is sick at this time. For many days ,i don't see him as he does not come to school now. But I think I will not able to meet with him for one more. Though my herat renders for him very much when i remind the days of my school period and latter. He has a everlasting great impact on mine. A big salutation to my teacher.....
Continued.....

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: