শুক্রবার, ১৯ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১০

Joining at DBBL

at 15th February 2009, I joined in DBBL at the post of Assistant Officer(Banking Software). I was late on that day to reach at the head office. that fault was not from my side as the traffic zam was really so densed. But I reached at office at the absolute time that had been offered by my dad guided by Panjika. After reaching at the office I had to filled up a long form to create service book for HRD.
At 16 th february , it was the first day for visiting the data center of DBBL. This is my working office. But I was transferred to that office at 17th february. And I joined at that office at 18th february. In that day our IT in charge disscussed with us about the job, our responsibilities and the future of our profession. He is really a nice man. After that he sends to us calenders of DBBL.
Saturday is not offday for IT Dept.So, We will have to attend at the office at Saturday.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: