রবিবার, ৭ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১০

A good news, really,DBBL!!!

For various purposes it is not possible to burst out with joy by an matured person at the absolute time of doing that. It occurs with me at many times. And again I had to do that. I got a very good news for me. But for various reson I am late to publish that in my peronal blog. The news is really amazing.

Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd, is the favourite bank to me like most other people. I remind the days when Dutch Bangla arived at Bangladesh. At the before of starting 8th hour news at BTV, a beautiful animated add was shown from this bank. It really attracted me by its presentation. But I came to see this bank really atafter coming to dhaka when I got admission to NSU. And when I was in need to open an Bank account, I chose my favourite one, DBBL. Many preparation was taken for that. That was starting, even now it is continuing. I really enjoyed the services of DBBL.

I remind the day, when i went to the DBBL , Banani Branch to open my a/c. The employee attitude of the Bank attracted me a lot. And Even aftre that, when I go to any branch for taking service, it seems to me that all the employee of DBBL are blessed specially.

And at last, they have offered me the post "Assistant Office (Banking Software)". I really so much happy . But there is a lack for celebrating my happiness without my parents. For this reason I am going to my family tomorrow at morning.

Coming back from my home, next feelings will be posted.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: