শনিবার, ২ জানুয়ারী, ২০১০

New Year, New Challenge

Really I am so much happy at the starting of this year. Because I got a great change in the career and the end of 2009. At the 31st December 2009 I have joined at LEADS Corporation Ltd's Software Segment(Leadsoft) as an internee. And really I am so much happy to join at that firm. Its really fantastic by its activities. At the first day of joining I came to realise that I hadn't take any wrong decision by joining here.

then I can say I am really so much happy as well as with a new challenge at the begining of the new year 2010. And I pray to God He will perform for me what he plans. I will try to set my target as early as possible for this year. And I will try to keep pace with my target.

On the contrary for joining at LEADS, I had to be absent at UCEP. But my passion to UCEP will never diminished. I feel very sorrow, that only I love It but its love to me can't felt. Lets drop the matter, I will write later about it. At the final, I think this Year is with a new challenge, new opportunity, new concepts, new targets, many many new matters are related with this fine Year.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: