রবিবার, ৩ জানুয়ারী, ২০১০

First Working day at LEADS

Today was the first working day at LEADS. At morning I took apart a class on Software Engineering, specially on Process(Chapter 2 & 3 of Pressman). It was so interesting. Actually before of this class, I never join any software engineering class at my student life even at my university. From that point of view It was really a good item form me. I observe a matter that Everyone in LEADS insists to read the Pressman's Book of software Engineering. I came to know from one of my friend( employee of LEADS) that everyone read out various topics of Software Engineering before starting the work at LEADS daily. To me its really a nice practise. I like and love to read.

Today, LEADS provides a diary 2010 for every internee. It was really an unexpected gift to me. It is the first gift for mine from an organisation in my life.

But I face a problem all the day, that we all the students of Intern ship sat idle all the day. Bcoz they haven't assign any work except the reading. I think through it they were testing our patience. Actually Life is too fleeting to spend so much time doing something we don't enjoy.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: