রবিবার, ৭ মার্চ, ২০১০

Shoshi; I learned to like and feel

I have been finding a girl(at this time she must be a lady) since my childhood. I feel the lack of it very much from the unavailability of it. The name of her really belled my heart. Most of the time I return to my that period.
I was too little at that time to feel my heart. But I felt that so deeply that till now I feel her, Then I was at Class Three. The first boy in the class. I can not remember the past of her. It was Shoshi. She sat at the opposite of my bench. I liked her so much, Most of the time at the class, I stared at her eyes. She was a fairy to me. Her father was the station master of our railway station.
My memory says, once I thought to write a letter stating that I love her. For that purpose I used many pages from my Khata. Again and again I wrote a letter. But after writing I teered that, as that was not able to express my feelings. Probably, I was not able to deliver her.
Suddenly, I came to know her father has been transferred from our station to the next station. I was shocked, I think. But I was not able to express that. At he scholarship exam of class five, I saw her with her father. I was not able to talk with her. Later I came to know from out Union Parishod, we got the scholarship.
After that she is not more than a sketch(Pattern) to me. I remember her every moment when my memory start to refresh itself.

Shoshi, I don't know where you are now. Probably You are spending so happy moment. Only God knows, if i will be meet with you again or not. But I want to transmit a message to you via my Lord I learn to like and feel from you. This night makes me emotional to uncover a hidden story of mine

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: