শনিবার, ২০ জুন, ২০০৯

My new internet connection

Last Day I bought a EDGE/GPRS internet modem from the Grameen Phone. I expcted to buy that for a long time. But for various reason I was not able to buiy that. After many days I am writing at my blog. I am so much happy today. Probably at this time I can assure myself that from now I may be able to write at my blog in a regular pace.

The class at North South University started last week. This semester I t\have taken course. That is Distributed database System.CSE 512. The class of the course held on Monday at Soth Accedemic Building.Room No-6 Of North South University.

The job at UCEP is going on. Now, I am silly ambout the reasponsibilty of my Job. I am enjoyng my job very much.

this is enough for today. My belovd is getting furious. No more at this time. Quicking the rain will start, I am thiking ao

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: