বৃহস্পতিবার, ৪ ডিসেম্বর, ২০০৮

I will be at home

For the Semister end and Eid vacation, I will go to my native tomorrow. At this time I will share time with my beloved one(my wife) and the family members. I want to be fully free at this time. I will also want to concentrate myself to prepare a research paper: Agriculture and Computer Science. through this paper I want to make relation with the professions of my fathers and that of mine.

I will be with tense at this period,as after coming back I will have to face the exam of D.H.M.S.

Probably, at this period I wont be possible to be regular at my blog. But I promise,after returning to the work I will be share my those days with you.

1 টি মন্তব্য:

buy review literature বলেছেন...

It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.